A funny thing, reflection. I really have enjoyed and continue to enjoy my time here. There experience itself is great, but upon reflection the best part of it is that I'm not in law school. I realized that law school really, really sucks. Why the hell I am putting myself through this?
Getting into it, of course, I didn't know. But as time went on I came to understand that law school is in fact not for the expanding the mind that I love so much, it is just a meat grinder that lawyers make you go through because they had to go through it. It's hazing, for adults. And frankly I got better stuff to do with my time, money, and emotional well being.
So what am I saying? Simply put, I'm not going back to school next fall.
I feel really good having finally made this decision. Where am I going to go, what am I going to do? Who knows?! The world is my oyster. I want to travel around the world and work more. I think I will stay in Europe this summer, visit the homes of friends I have made here- Pere in Spain, Phillip in Greece, Cat in England. And then basically keep my ears open for opportunity.
But the main thing is I will be doing what is good for my soul.
I'm going to go wander.
-The Wandering Norseman-
2 comments:
Happy April Fools day, everybody!
-Sebastian-
I knew it!
Post a Comment