Thursday, June 02, 2005

On this, the eve of finals week, don't forget to have fun.
Take some first years out to Clarke's. See the Neo-Futurists. Play Mafia. Talk about whether or not it's ever been exactly pi degrees Fahrenheit. Determine the best way to kill a smurf.

"Keep on Rocking During Finals Week" (to the tune of Keep on Rocking in the Free World)
by Kyle Swanson

Chicago people in the street
yeah and it's 10th week
Stuffing knowledge in their head
People wishing they were dead
There's a warning out across the college
Students gather all your knowledge
Not a time for fun and games
But if you don't take a break, you'll go insane

Keep on Rocking during finals week
Don't stay at home and study like a geek
You know your chances of passing are really bleak
So keep on rocking during finals week.

Is that a frat boy at the Reg?
Looks like he's dying without his keg
Studying from his O-chem book
Now that's a class he shouldna took
Bio, Civ, and history, now it seems like such a mystery
Hum, Soc, and math that's the U of C wrath
Supposed to write a paper on how Marx and Smith clashed
But I think I'd rather go and get myself trashed

Keep on Rocking during finals week
Don't stay at home and study like a geek
You know your chances of passing are really bleak
So keep on rocking during finals week.



My girlfriend last quarter
needed me to support her
I helped and she did great
Now she's with my roommate
Got a thousand points deducted for not doing as instructed
The test was unfair but I no longer care
I know what I learn here won't earn me a dime
But at least I'll know I had a great time

Keep on Rocking during finals week
Don't stay at home and study like a geek
You know your chances of passing are really bleak
So keep rock-rocking during finals week.

No comments: