Monday, June 20, 2005

15 Days.

I'm completely finished with classes. Now just have to wait out the clock, or "cherish my remaining time here" as the less cynical might say. I've totally got my mind back in America. My big summer plan being my road trip-

Road Trip!

As a means of reacquainting myself with America after my year long hiatus, I'm taking a road trip. Possible locations include Chicago, Houston, New York, Boston, and Toronto. If you live in or near those locations, or anywhere in between them, I want you to email me! Tell me-
1. Where you will be during what dates. If you will be in different places during the summer, tell me all of them.
2. If you have a couch I can sleep on

All road trip participants will be regaled with wild tales of the Far East and given their very own special Chinese present which may or may not be my left over Chinese currency. For serious email me, even if you can only see me for a quick coffee as I drive through Indiana. I've been gone a long time and I want to see my friends again. Tell others who might not check this blog to email me too.

But back to reality. The smell in my apartment continues to get worse and the temperature continues to rise. I believe there is a connection, but dammed if I know what. Think I'll start packing tomorrow just because I've got nothing else to do.

-The Wandering Norseman-

No comments: