I am one class away from being done with teaching forever. And my last class is my best one, the one which I've had all year. Michelle says that as she says goodbye to her kids they have started crying, making her cry. No such things has happened with me or my kids. But maybe class 29. *crosses fingers*
After tomorrow I have two and a half weeks with no responsibilities! Unfortunately my cash is hella low, so no big trips. Just the one to Zhang Jia Jie to white water raft for a few days, and some weekend excursions up to Changsha for the requisite end of the year parties. But that still leaves almost two weeks with nothing to do. Hopefully that will give me time to come to terms with actually leaving this place which has been my home for the past year. It's going to be so weird back in America.
Two more people left China early. One for medical reasons, and the other because she's going to a wedding. Still, that counts, and that makes the total 5 of 27 that didn't make it, almost 20%.
Time for a little fun for you readers. I now present to you, Chinese slang that I've picked up-
"mei nu"- hot girl
"xui ge"- hot guy
and my personal favorite,
"chi doufu" - literally means 'to eat tofu' but is slang for fondling breasts
And on that note, I must go
-The Wandering Norseman-
No comments:
Post a Comment