I have a confession to make. I lied in my last post. I didn't go to Kunming, I actually went to Chicago. Yeah, Chicago, USA. I came back for the annual University of Chicago Scavenger Hunt, which is possibly the best thing ever. The ruse was necessary to surprise my many friends, because I love surprises. I only told 2 people outside the Scav Hunt Judges.
Its been so wild being back, both form the going back to college point of view and from the going back to America point of view. I really can't now describe what I'm feeling. Maybe after its all over. I feel so happy and weird and excited and nervous. I have enjoyed eating sandwiches and drinking milk, though.
Anyways, I just wanted to get the word out in case there was anyone in Chicago who I've missed. Email me, we'll get together.
Scav Hunt starts tonight, midnight.
-The Wandering Norseman-
No comments:
Post a Comment