This week I went on that plane ride promised me by that fellow I met trip back from Katchikan. Total sweet.
It was me and him and his daughter. We flew over Prince William's Sound, a glacier, the Kenai river, had lunch in some small bush town, and flew back over the Cook inlet.
We gabbed about politics, the Justice League, and Harry Potter (the daughter, Hannah, was very well read). Oh speaking of, let me put out in a public forum my steadfast support of Prof. Snape. That guy will totally be vindicated in Book 7. As far as Harry dying...maybe. I don't really care. Harry is my least favorite character in a book of otherwise lovable characters. Let me know your predictions before the release date arrives!
Did I get off track? Week and a half left. Rex is giving me a $50 bonus for every misdemeanor case I can close out before I leave. Smart man, Rex.
-The Wandering Norseman-
No comments:
Post a Comment