Sunday, March 27, 2005

Quick update.

Went dancing in Changsha this weekend.  It was somebody's birthday, I think.  Whatever the excuse.

I find myself (what kind of passive phrase is that, find myself?  Like I'm not the one making me do what I do) being much looser than last semester- speding more money, talking to more people.  I figure I'm past halfway, and I'm never going to live in China again.  I might as well live it up.

Speaking of leaving China, whenever a Chinese person asks me about my stay the invariably ask if I will come back next year, or if not then, in the future.  They seem to take great interest in this and take it as a personal blow if I say that I most likely will not come back.  I usually obfuscate.

It's raining all the time now.  That's not like some metaphor, I'm just saying.  I know you probably knew that but I had the line just by itself at first and it looked a little gloomy.


-The Wandering Norseman-

No comments: