Now comes the end of my 2 weeks of hermitage. It was real nice. People pay lots of money for the seclusion I had. But Michelle came home this morning (and woke me up). I was real glad to see her. The kids and teachers will be in class tomorrow, although we don't start until the day after.
Tomorrow they also start serving food again in the dining hall. Will I go back after mastering the wok on my own? Ya. I don't like doing dishes, especially because my kitchen and sink water are freezing cold (yes, its still cold here). But I'll keep up my cooking, on weekends and such.
I bought the complete collection of Audrey Hepburn. I like Audrey alright, but more I really like the idea of having a 'complete' something. Feels very organized.
I still have no idea what to teach the kids on Monday. I'll write again soon, telling how it goes.
-The Wandering Norseman
No comments:
Post a Comment