Due to the fact that I'm not in China yet, this China journal will continue to be sparce for a few more weeks (just in case you were checking this thing daily).
But important events have occured! I got my passport back from China, and inside was a bona fide Visa. With this last piece, everything is in place everything that must be done has been done. What remains is what should be done, and what I'd like to be done (the line is real blurry).
For example, I've been going through every material possion I own and reorganizing them into my new and improved post-college life. Now, this may seem odd depending on how well you know me, but I have spent the last three evenings alone trying to properly organize my books, and I'm still stuck on how to arrange non-achidemic non-fiction. Hopefully a solution will present itself.
Oh, China psedu-update number two. I got my first email which referenced this journal also today. Now, perhaps many of you are fooled by my gruff and serious exterior, but I very much like to hear from people.
Lastly, I will be in Chicago from July 24th-27th, during which I am going to have a birthday party. Contact Doran for details.
Doran, contact me for details.
-the Restless Norseman-
No comments:
Post a Comment